Glossary of Compliance
Our list of curated compliance glossary offers everything you to know about compliance in one place.
Privacy By Design
Privacy by Design is an approach that was developed to battle the ever-increasing threats to information privacy and security. It implements privacy at the core of engineering and design methodology for any product, service, system, or process. The scope of privacy doesn’t end with design but rather extends throughout the lifecycle of any such product. The Privacy by design framework is based on seven cornerstone principles:
– Being proactive and not reactive
– Keeping privacy as the default setting
– Embedding privacy into design
– Retaining full functionality through positive-sum
– Driving protection throughout the lifecycle
– Respecting user privacy
– Enabling visibility and transparency
Sprinto: Your growth superpower
Use Sprinto to centralize security compliance management – so nothing
gets in the way of your moving up and winning big.